LIVERPOOL (4-2-3-1)MIGNOLET,FLANAGAN, LOVREN, SAKHO, CLYNE,CAN, ALLEN,LALLANA, STURRIDGE, COUTINHO,ORIGIKANE,LAMELA, ALLI, ERIKSEN,DIER, DEMBELE,ROSE, WIMMER, ALDERWEIRELD, WALKER,LLORISSPURS (4-2-3-1)Tottenham Hotspur arrive at Anfield in second place in the Barclays Premier League, five points behind leaders Leicester City. Spurs can cut that lead to two points as they play tomorrow and the leaders are not in action, at home to Southampton, until the following afternoon.Tottenham have lost just two of their last 16 Premier League home games, winning nine and drawing five and away from home they have won eight and lost just two of their 15 games on the road. And Spurs have conceded just 12 away goals this season.Spurs striker Harry Kane has scored four goals in his last two League games – he also netted for England in the 3-2 win in Germany – to become the fifth Englishman to score 20-plus goals in consecutive Premier League seasons, following in the footsteps of Andrew Cole, Les Ferdinand, Robbie Fowler and Alan Shearer.Meanwhile, Liverpool lost 3-2 at Southampton last time out; it was the first time in their Premier League history that they have failed to win having led by two or more goals at half-time, having previously won 112 and drawn three of 115 games.Philippe Coutinho has scored more goals in all competitions for Liverpool in 2015-16 than in any other previous campaign with nine.Liverpool keeper Simon Mignolet has saved three of the last five penalties that he has faced in the Premier League for Liverpool, after saving one of the previous five.Spurs last won in the league at Anfield in May 2011 and have lost five and drawn one of their last six league clashes.Liverpool test Christian Benteke and Roberto Firmino while Spurs have a doubt over Toby Alderweireld.
Tag: 香草419 Wolves could still reach play-offs – Jackett
Wolves boss Kenny Jackett insisted after the 1-1 draw at QPR that his side can still make the Championship play-offs if he is able to make signings.Sebastian Polter put Rangers ahead at Loftus Road with a second-minute header, but the visitors hit back with a fortuitous equaliser two minutes into the second half.James Henry’s shot deflected in off both QPR centre-backs, hitting first Grant Hall and then Nedum Onuoha.Wolves dominated much of the second period but were unable to pick up the two extra points that would have moved them closer to the top six.“We need a hell of a run to get there, we know that, but it is still open. The top sides don’t look like dropping points at the moment, but that can change,” said Jackett.“We don’t need much in terms of players. We don’t need to reconstruct a spirited squad. With the right additions we certainly feel we can climb the table.“We don’t feel we’re too far away. There is a gap, but we’re trying to close it.“There are some days to go until the transfer deadline and it (signing players) is something we’d like to do.“We’d prefer to sign our own players but if the right loan players are there we would be interested – and sometimes loan players can become permanent.“Permanent would be preferable for us, but we certainly wouldn’t turn a player down if we thought they could help us.”Wolves recovered well after conceding a sloppy early goal and Jackett was pleased with their performance.“It was poor start, but we came back very well and in the second half we certainly worked their keeper,” he said.“We showed a lot of spirit and a lot of quality and endeavour. I’m pleased with the way we came back into the game. It was a really spirited performance.”Follow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebook
Tag: 香草419 Pirates trump Wits, lift Nedbank Cup
19 May 2014 Having lost in three cup finals earlier in the season, Orlando Pirates finally ended on the winning side when they defeated Bidvest Wits 3-1 in the Nedbank Cup final at Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban on Saturday. In a bitterly contested match, the Buccaneers had to come back from a goal down to claim the silverware. Jabulani Shongwe gave the Students the lead just before the half-hour mark, thumping the ball home after receiving a pass from Sthembiso Ngcobo on the left, inside Pirates’ penalty area.Equaliser It then took the Soweto-based club until the 52nd minute to equalise and the goal was somewhat fortunate. Kermit Erasmus, after losing his marker in the Wits’ penalty area, netted from a deflected shot, which wrong-footed goalkeeper Moeneeb Josephs, after Kwanda Mngonyama’s block on the shot changed the direction of the strike. Eleven minutes later, Pirates hit the front. Oupa Manyisa sent in a cross from the right and Sifiso Myeni provided the finish, poking the ball across the line. Erasmus then ensured Pirates’ victory in the 72nd minute by firing the ball past Josephs after Manyisa had made a hash of the striker’s pass to him.‘It was long overdue’ After the game, Manyisa told the Orlando Pirates’ website: “It was long overdue. I think in all other finals we played, we were just unfortunate not to have won them. We will have a break with less pressure. Now we know we have the right attitude to go to the MTN8 Cup next season.” “We came here on a mission. I don’t think we played well, but we fought,” said goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa. “ Wits gave us problems, especially in the first half where they enjoyed more possession and played really well. “I said it in previous interviews that this team is used to playing under pressure and today you could see that pressure didn’t take our focus away. “We reacted well after being a goal down and that is what kept us going. We won the match and have a trophy in our cabinet and we are really happy for that.”‘They were robbed’ Bidvest Wits’ coach Gavin Hunt was far from happy with the outcome and the refereeing. “There is not much to say. The players are distraught. They were robbed,” he said in a post-match interview. “The officiating today was disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful, and we are distraught about that. “We had a lot of chances, but at the end of the day you can’t play like that. We never got a fair shake.” The victory was only the third for Pirates, one of South Africa’s most successful clubs, since the competition began in 1978.
Related Posts Tags:#Google#news#web jolie odell Why Tech Companies Need Simpler Terms of Servic… In the immediate aftermath of a 7.0 earthquake that caused an unbelievable amount of destruction to Haiti’s capital, Google has been asked by relief organizations and users to show images of what’s actually happening on the ground.In partnership with geospatial imagery company GeoEye, Google has just released a new layer for Google Earth showing post-earthquake devastation. Haiti was first added to Google Map Maker in response to hurricanes that wreaked havoc on the country more than a year ago. Read on for before-after pictures and details.The Red Cross has stated that as many as 3 million Haitians have been affected by the earthquake, with as many as 100,000 deaths likely, according to Haiti’s prime minister. Since the quake’s epicenter was right off the capital city, Port-au-Prince, most of the official buildings, from government officials’ residences to jails and hospitals, have been significantly damaged or completely leveled. Google’s imagery shows exactly that: 8 Best WordPress Hosting Solutions on the Market Top Reasons to Go With Managed WordPress Hosting A Web Developer’s New Best Friend is the AI Wai… You’ll have to install the Google Earth plugin if you haven’t already to see this layer.You can download the KML layer or open the file using Google Maps.In a post just published by Googlers Dylan Lorimer and Jessica Pfund, they write, “We hope that Google Map Maker can also play a role in disaster relief efforts…Today, we have made this Map Maker data for Haiti available to the UN in its raw form for the earthquake relief efforts. If you have any local knowledge to share, please help us continue to build a better map of Haiti with Google Map Maker.”For a list of ways you can donate money to help suffering Haitians and stay informed on Haiti-related breaking news, check out this post we published earlier today on resources, charitable organizations and news outlets.
Tag: 香草419 Driver held for killing senior citizen
The Indian junior men’s hockey team started off their 7th Sultan of Johor Cup 2017 campaign with a hard fought 3-2 victory against Japan at the Taman Daya Hockey Stadium on Sunday.Dilpreet Singh (11′, 53′) and Sukhjeet Singh (41′) scored the goals for India while Kyohei Ogawa (23′, 31′) scored a brace for Japan.India kicked off their opening match of the campaign on a bright note as they displayed a good shape, and were constantly attacking Japan in the first quarter. It was in the 11th minute that India’s efforts were rewarded with a goal as they scored through Dilpreet Singh after the Japanese defence failed to clear the ball.In the second quarter, Japan fought back into the match as they gained control of the possession. They were awarded a penalty corner in the 23rd minute when the ball hit the foot of an Indian player inside their circle. Japan’s Kyohei Ogawa converted the penalty corner as he brought the teams level on 1-1 after the second quarter.The Japanese had a good rhythm to their play going into half-time and they maintained it at the start of the third quarter when Kyohei Ogawa scored his second of the match through a field-goal in the first minute after the restart to give Japan a 2-1 lead in the 31st minute.However, the young Indian team showed their character in the latter part of the third quarter when they struck back through a penalty corner in the 41st minute to level the scores at 2-2. It was Sukhjeet Singh who got onto the score-sheet as he brought back confidence within the Indian team.advertisementGoing into the fourth quarter, India seemed to control the game and kept looking for the third goal which would help them register a win in their first match of 7th Sultan of Johor Cup 2017.The dominant performance in the last quarter by the Indian team was rewarded when Dilpreet Singh popped up again inside the circle to score his second of the match in the 53rd minute which gave India a morale-boosting 3-2 win over the Japanese.India will now face Malaysia in their second match on Monday.
Nottingham Forest target ex-Fulham boss Jokanovicby Ansser Sadiq9 months agoSend to a friendShare the loveNottingham Forest are already on the lookout for a new manager.The Championship side parted with Aitor Karanka, who requested the termination himself.And they are targeting former Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic, who was sacked by the Premier League club earlier this season.Sky Sports suggest Jokanovic is an early favorite for the job, which would be appealing, as Forest are only a few points off a playoff spot.Jokanovic reportedly rejected Stoke City earlier this week. TagsTransfersAbout the authorAnsser SadiqShare the loveHave your say
About the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say Chelsea boss Lampard won’t pressure Tomori about his international futureby Paul Vegasa month agoSend to a friendShare the loveChelsea boss Frank Lampard won’t pressure Fikayo Tomori about his international future.England, Nigeria and Canada are in a three-way tussle for the services of Tomori.Lampard said: “It’s his choice. I wouldn’t tell him where to play internationally. But he’s played for [England] Under-21s and if he continues with his form and keeps improving then of course I would expect there to be potential for England if Gareth chooses to select him.”He shouldn’t worry about it at the minute. He should just worry about how he’s playing every game or how he trains every day and That will be a nice problem for him, hopefully, if he’s eligible for three. He can choose which one he wants.”
Tag: 香草419 Senate Approves Appropriation Act 2018
The Government now has the authority to spend funds allotted in the 2018/19 Estimates of Expenditure, following the passage of the Appropriation Act 2018 in the Upper House on March 23.This annual Bill provides authority for expenditure (other than statutory expenditure) for the financial year (FY) 2018/19 and specifies the manner in which the money is to be allocated to the various services and purposes of the Government.The Bill, was approved following a six-hour-long debate in the Senate, with 11 persons making contributions. The new fiscal year begins on April 1.Piloting the legislation, Minister of Education, Youth and Information, Senator the Hon. Ruel Reid noted “this is a prosperity Budget for the people of Jamaica.”“The budget for the 2018/2019 FY is smaller, and for this reason, we are able to reduce our debt to Gross Domestic Product (GDP) ratio and can declare no new taxes! This will allow the private sector to invest more in the economy, and to become the engine of growth,” he said.Senator Reid stated that the Government is balancing the books, while balancing peoples’ lives.“We are creating jobs and wealth for the population; we are creating opportunities for all persons and striving to build the foundation on which to achieve a prosperous, productive and equitable society,” he said.Senator Reid said for the financial year 2018/19, the Central Government expenditure is programmed at a total of $807.1 billion. He said of this sum $773.7 billion will be funded from the Consolidated Fund and another $33.4 billion from Appropriations-in-Aid.“Of that Consolidated Fund, the Public Debt Service amounts to $289 billion- which is $89 billion less than what was spent on debt servicing for the last fiscal year,” he said.Senator Reid added that in total, the Public Debt Service represents 34.7 per cent of the overall expenditure budget for the financial year 2018/2019, and 23.7 per cent less in debt service payment as compared to financial year 2017/2018.“Our good fiscal management has allowed the government to take even better care of the country, as we have been able to increase our non-debt spending by $58.1 billion, coming from the Consolidated Fund,” he said.The Bill was approved in the House of Representatives on March 21, following the close of the Budget Debate.
zoom The volume of secondhand containership sales reported in the first eight months of 2017 totalled 0.75 million TEU, exceeding the previous annual record level of 0.64 million TEU set in 2015.According to Clarksons Research, a new monthly record was set in March 2017 which witnessed some 40% of the full year 2016 sales capacity total.In TEU capacity terms, reported containership secondhand sales in the first eight months of 2017 increased by over 60% on the full year 2016 total. While the volume of sales in some boxship sectors remained fairly steady this year so far, there has been a significant increase in the volume of 3-8,000 TEU vessels sold secondhand.A number of factors have helped drive containership sale and purchase volumes to record levels. The opening of the new locks at the Panama Canal has led to old Panamaxes becoming surplus to their owners’ requirements, while the financial collapse of South Korean liner company Hanjin Shipping also provided the sale and purchase market with impetus.The distress facing many KG-financed assets in Germany has also supported the activity in recent years, with 53% of capacity sold since start 2013 being sold by German owners.Meanwhile, the growing maturity of the containership sector as a whole has supported the evolution of a more liquid sale and purchase market, and of course the rapid growth of the boxship fleet up to the 20 million TEU mark “has also helped”.“If the rate of sales activity recorded in the first eight months continues for the rest of the year, the volume of boxship sales will get close to 6% of the start year fleet,” Clarksons said.This compares to an annual average of less than 3% in 2000-16, and puts the boxship sale and purchase market in closer comparison to its bulker and tanker counterparts.“So it’s taken a couple of decades, but the containership sector has finally attained a volume of sale and purchase activity of which to be proud. Records they say, are there to be broken, and in 2017 containership sales volume is one that’s already in the books.”