On her side. Cheryl Burke has Carrie Ann Inaba’s back amid criticism for how she’s judged Kaitlyn Bristowe and ex Artem Chigvintsev on Dancing With the Stars this season.“I think that [when] you are saying ‘yes’ to being a judge, then with that comes backlash. You saying ‘yes’ to being on television — I mean, it kind of is what it is, right? Now, it’s up to you on how you want to react to all of these people, these trolls or the negativity,” the pro dancer, 36, told Us Weekly and other reporters after the Monday, November 9, episode. “It’s also how you see and perceive it. I tend to just not look at social media, period, when I’m doing a show like this. I’ve realized and I’ve experienced me being affected by that one negative comment or whatever it might be.”Cheryl Burke, Kaitlyn Bristowe, Artem Chigvintsev and Carrie Ann Inaba. ABC/Kelsey McNeal; ABC/Laretta Houston; ABC/Kelsey McNeal- Advertisement – – Advertisement – Inaba, 52, spoke out amid backlash from DWTS viewers regarding the feedback she has given Bristowe and Chigvintsev, whom she previously dated from 2006 to 2009. Earlier this month, she said that she’s been getting “bullied” by fans after how she judged the pair’s jive on November 2.Cheryl Burke. ABC/Laretta Houston“I can’t believe it still happens as adults,” she explained on the November 3 episode of The Talk. “I want to tell people who bully: It doesn’t make me change the way I judge. I’m not about to change because you try to bully me. It only makes me stand stronger in my convictions and what I believe in.”In response to the backlash against Inaba, Chigvintsev has said that he doesn’t believe his ex-girlfriend has a “personal agenda” when critiquing him and Bristowe. “I don’t think it has anything to do with it,” the Russia native, 38, explained to Us and other reporters on Monday. “I think she just really was harsh in the sense that she saw so much more potential than what we’ve been delivering the past two weeks, and she finally got things that she’s been wanting to see.”- Advertisement – Burke continued, “I think you just have to know yourself and know your job is to judge and do it with integrity and making sure that you are helping the couple and not just giving them a comment that is something that they can’t work on, or maybe it’s not detailed enough.”The San Francisco native admitted that she does “agree” with Inaba’s criticism of the 35-year-old former Bachelorette, noting that she “absolutely” believes that Bristowe could “attack things more” during her performances with Chigvintsev. Additionally, the two-time winner argued that contestants with past dance experience like Bristowe — who previously moved to Vancouver for a dance scholarship and later became a spin instructor — are “hurt” more than “somebody with zero dance experience” coming into the competition.“The show is like Survivor meets Dancing With the Stars. The one who can survive [and] who is the most mentally fit I think is the one that will go out there and be resilient,” she explained. “It doesn’t matter what comments are going back and forth, it doesn’t matter about the bullying because at the end of the day, you’re here as a judge to make them improve as a dancer and hopefully also as a person. There’s a bigger picture to it all.”- Advertisement – Bristowe, for her part, recently explained on her “Off the Vine” podcast that Inaba is “totally allowed” to have her own opinions, adding: “I’m allowed to not agree with them or feel hurt by them, but it doesn’t mean people need to go and bully on her. I heard that she feels bullied and that makes me feel so terrible because I’ve been bullied so hard online.”Dancing With the Stars airs on ABC Mondays at 8 p.m. ET.With reporting by Kayley StumpeListen to Watch With Us to hear more about your favorite shows and for the latest TV news!
Tag: 夜上海论坛KM Savvy buyers can pick up a whole Lota bargains
The cottage at 32 Belgamba St, Lota.A post-war cottage in Lota has sold under the hammer as the local market begins to cool.The property at 32 Belgamba St sold to the highest bidder for $400,000 on June 17.Marketing agent Solomon Soner of Team Solomon Estate Agents said “20 odd” people watched on as three buyers vied for the three-bedroom home. “There was a bit of negotiation with the vendor, who was on the phone interstate but in the end she was happy with the (sale price),” Mr Soner said. “The buyer is a local man who will be an owner-occupier.” Mr Soner said the property, which was three streets from the Esplanade and Boxhead Park, attracted a solid amount of interest during the marketing campaign.More from newsCrowd expected as mega estate goes under the hammer7 Aug 2020Hard work, resourcefulness and $17k bring old Ipswich home back to life20 Apr 2020“We had nine groups come through in the lead-up to the auction,” he said. “The home is post-war and in need of restumping — most people wanted to buy it to knock it down and build a new home.” Mr Soner said the Lota market in general was “going a little sideways and slightly down”.The Cleveland-based agent said the slower market was most likely due to the normal seasonal downturn.“Some winters are great and some are not — this one is a bit slower than others,” he said. “There are less inquiries per property … so it’s the best time for buyers to try get a bargain. “There will be more stock coming on to the market in spring but there will also be more competition.”
Pearse and Padraig launch the telephone allowance cut campaignDonegal Sinn Féin TDs Pearse Doherty and Pádraig MacLochlainn have this morning launched a postcard campaign to reverse the cut to the phone allowance.The launch comes as Donegal Daily revealed the concerns of one man who recently lost his aunt following a burglary at her home in Raphoe.Joe McKean told us how he was now calling on the Government to reverse the scrapping of the phone allowance. Joe’s aunt Suzy Arthur died after she broke her hip when she was thrown to the ground at her home in Raphoe during a raid by burglars in July.Speaking from Leinster House the Donegal Sinn Fein Deputies MacLochlainn and Doherty said this budget has hit older people particularly hard.“One of the most cynical cuts is the cut to the telephone allowance.“Older people rely on the telephone as an essential lifeline. They need it for their alarm, to keep in touch with friends and relatives and of course the health services and community groups. “This cut comes on top of a range of cuts affecting older people, particularly in rural areas, such as the cut to rural transport, loss of services and additional costs such as prescription charges.“We are call on people to ‘Press the Alarm for the elderly’. Sinn Féin has printed 25,000 postcards which will be distributed across rural Ireland which call on people to raise this issue on the local media, and to lobby their local government representatives to have this cut and other cuts reversed.“Sinn Féin put forward proposals in our alternative budget that would have reduced the deficit in a fair way without putting the burden on the most vulnerable in society such as older people living in isolated rural areas.” DONEGAL’S SINN FEIN DEPUTIES LAUNCH POSTCARD CAMPAIGN ON PHONE ALLOWANCE was last modified: October 17th, 2013 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:Budget 2014PADRAIG MACLOCHLAINNPearse DohertyPONE ALLOWNCE